workshop outline*GQA ACCREDITED
The aim of this 1-day workshop is to provide those attending with an understanding of the fabrication methods used in the GT55TB Ground Floor Treatment Systems. This workshop has been created for both experienced and inexperienced users of the GT55TB Ground Floor Treatment System as an introduction in to how to fabricate the system using AluK approved processes.
The workshop will cover both the theoretical aspects of the fabrication process as well as practical activities in our dedicated training workshop. You will be using the AluK Technical Manual throughout the day to guide you through the different profiles, components, drainage, tooling and processes required to fabricate the GT55TB Ground Floor Treatment Systems.
* This is a GQA Qualifications Ltd Accredited Course and there is a short end of course assessment to take to gain the GQA Certificate.
- Workshop Introduction
- R&D Facility Tour
- The GT55TB Ground Floor Treatment System range
- Using the AluK Technical Manuals
- Profile and Component range
- Fabrication, Tooling and Equipment requirements
- Quality Check – Logikal Take Off Sheets
- GT55TB Ground Floor Treatment Practical Work [Fabrication and Assembly]
- Assessment [Questionnaire]
By the end of this workshop those attending will be able to:
- Identify variants of the GT55TB Ground Floor Treatment Systems within the AluK range
- Use the AluK Technical Manuals to identify profiles, hardware, accessories, assembly and fabrication processes
- Use safely some of the bespoke AluK tooling to fabricate a GT55TB Door/Screen
- Assembly of a GT55TB Door/Screen to AluK recommendations
What should you bring along?
- High Visibility Jacket
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
- Steel Toe Cap Shoes
- Safety Gloves
Lunch will be provided [please notify of any dietary requirements]